Default

Former Chelsea striker Diego Costa has spoken about his goalscoring return to Diego Simeone's Atletico Madrid.
De Gea Makes Big Decision On His Future
The player made his second Atletico debut in their Copa del Rey tie on Wednesday night, during which they beat Lleida 4-0.
Costa was delighted to get on the scoresheet, and feels like a professional player again after missing the first six months of the season.
"I am very happy for having once again felt like a footballer and for having played with Atletico Madrid again," he said, according to Marca.
"It's very important to me and I'm very happy about it.
"I couldn't ask for more from my second debut.
"I'm back playing again and I was lucky enough to score a goal. It just makes me even happier."
Shock EPL Club In For Ronaldo?
Costa scored 64 goals in 134 games during his first spell with the Rojiblancos, before moving to Chelsea, where he hit the back of the net 58 times in 120 matches.
Are you happy to see Costa playing again? Let us know in the comments section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top